💵 For Sale FS: premium wheels with 3k miles on it(no TPMS)

atomicmallcrawler

New member
Joined
Nov 20, 2024
Messages
10
Media
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles Ca
Hello everyone! I had just upgraded my wheels and will have no space for my stock therefore letting it go. Im in socal and can meet up with sure buyers. Or you can check em out in Santa Clarita.
$1200 for set of 4. Still thinking if I should sell the spare too.
 
Hello everyone! I had just upgraded my wheels and will have no space for my stock therefore letting it go. Im in socal and can meet up with sure buyers. Or you can check em out in Santa Clarita.
$1200 for set of 4. Still thinking if I should sell the spare too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3123.webp
    IMG_3123.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2967.webp
    IMG_2967.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 204
Hello everyone! I had just upgraded my wheels and will have no space for my stock therefore letting it go. Im in socal and can meet up with sure buyers. Or you can check em out in Santa Clarita.
$1200 for set of 4. Still thinking if I should sell the spare too.
Still have these?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom