Hello! Lux+ Green / Saddle

Troutbum

New member
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Cincinnati
Love/ Love / Love this color combo. Want to get a larger Cargo mat and a system to hang fly rods inside the vehicle...suggestions welcome. Also, is there an add-on subwoofer? The ML sound is ok but needs more bass depth.

I've been buying & owning used Lexus cars for 20 years...this is my first ever new one. It's soooo nice...I feel guilty.
 
Love/ Love / Love this color combo. Want to get a larger Cargo mat and a system to hang fly rods inside the vehicle...suggestions welcome. Also, is there an add-on subwoofer? The ML sound is ok but needs more bass depth.

I've been buying & owning used Lexus cars for 20 years...this is my first ever new one. It's soooo nice...I feel guilty.
Don’t have suggestions on the mat, rods, or subwoofer, but wanted to say you shouldn’t feel guilty. Your money, you earned it. Spend it however you want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJE
Love/ Love / Love this color combo. Want to get a larger Cargo mat and a system to hang fly rods inside the vehicle...suggestions welcome. Also, is there an add-on subwoofer? The ML sound is ok but needs more bass depth.

I've been buying & owning used Lexus cars for 20 years...this is my first ever new one. It's soooo nice...I feel guilty.
Congrats. That was our second choice in color combinations. Enjoy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom