💵 For Sale LC 250 Roof Rack

az94566

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
san francisco
I have an original Toyota OEM roof rack purchased with my Land Cruiser 3 weeks ago. Fits GX550. Pick up in Bay Area. Cost is $1440, selling for $700.
 
Here are a few photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7023.webp
    IMG_7023.webp
    377.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_7024.webp
    IMG_7024.webp
    372.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_7028.webp
    IMG_7028.webp
    304 KB · Views: 234
I like that rack. Do you have to remove the factory roof rails to install. I have the factory rack but no cross bars. Can it be broken down for shipping. Can you send me PM to discuss?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom