ironheart New member Joined Apr 15, 2025 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Illinois Apr 15, 2025 #1 Hi all, I’m selling my oem wheels and tires set of 4 with caps and sensors. I prefer local pickup (Chicago land area), but will entertain shipping. $1,700 obo. Thanks! Attachments IMG_3228.webp 137.9 KB · Views: 235 Last edited: Apr 18, 2025
Hi all, I’m selling my oem wheels and tires set of 4 with caps and sensors. I prefer local pickup (Chicago land area), but will entertain shipping. $1,700 obo. Thanks!
M munkeeboi Well-known member Joined Sep 3, 2024 Messages 1,046 Media 143 Reaction score 774 Location Los Angeles Apr 15, 2025 #2 not interested, but an asking price is required.
ironheart New member Joined Apr 15, 2025 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Illinois Apr 15, 2025 Thread starter #3 Thanks for calling that out. Post updated.
R rveldman67 Member Joined Apr 27, 2025 Messages 42 Media 4 Reaction score 7 Location Grand Rapids, MI May 7, 2025 #4 Are your wheels/tires still available?
Roman Active member Joined Jul 11, 2024 Messages 182 Media 7 Reaction score 83 Location Illinois May 10, 2025 #5 PM'd
R rveldman67 Member Joined Apr 27, 2025 Messages 42 Media 4 Reaction score 7 Location Grand Rapids, MI May 10, 2025 #6 Are you able to post a picture of the actual wheels with current date written on a piece of paper in the picture?
Are you able to post a picture of the actual wheels with current date written on a piece of paper in the picture?
🏜️ Lexus GX Off-Road, Trails and Tech STARLINK ⭐️ - “should I stay or should I go”…. 🎵🎸 - plus mounting & wired vs wireless powering options Emergencymed 👍 Amazon
🏜️ Lexus GX Off-Road, Trails and Tech STARLINK ⭐️ - “should I stay or should I go”…. 🎵🎸 - plus mounting & wired vs wireless powering options Emergencymed 👍 Amazon
🏜️ Lexus GX Off-Road, Trails and Tech STARLINK ⭐️ - “should I stay or should I go”…. 🎵🎸 - plus mounting & wired vs wireless powering options Emergencymed 👍 Amazon
🏜️ Lexus GX Off-Road, Trails and Tech STARLINK ⭐️ - “should I stay or should I go”…. 🎵🎸 - plus mounting & wired vs wireless powering options Emergencymed 👍 Amazon