Black Rhino Kelso Wheels

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Deposit Holder
Jun 12, 2023
BLACKRHINOKELSO.-Wheel.png

What's your thoughts on installing an 18x9 wheel with a +12 offset and 33" tires on the GX550? I'm worried about about it sticking out past the fender flare. Also, curious about the weight difference compared to stock wheels, as these wheels are 34.19 pounds

Last edited:
View attachment 755

What's your thoughts on installing an 18x9 wheel with a +12 offset and 33" tires on the GX550? I'm worried about about it sticking out past the fender flare. Also, curious about the weight difference compared to stock wheels, as these wheels are 34.19 pounds
They look perfect on caviar black , to be sure would have to talk to a tire expert

They look perfect on caviar black , to be sure would have to talk to a tire expert
While looking at some of the colors caviar black , atomic silver, rims would make colors more elegant,white , nori green etc. gives the colors more contrast in my opinion but as you said it may stick out a bit

There are very limited wheels with offset placed at zero and the spoke design is inset. Toyota and others use zero often in stock wheels with their suspension design. I am always looking around for a wheel that uses the spoke area to curve the spokes inward some to allow a traditional bead area to appear at the tire surface more old school I guess. I like the appearance of the circle that the bead makes. I am sure if you go to a custom wheel maker it is done, but I have not pursued a manufacturer and priced out a wheel. You see lots of trucks that ignore and let the wheels extend like a spider. I am picky but I am looking occasionally to see what is out there.

Back