πŸ† GXOTM AtomicEric πŸ† September 2026 Lexus GX of the Month Winner! (1 Viewer)

GX of the Month
LexusGXForum-September2026.webp

πŸ† We have a winner! - Voting has closed, and every vote has been counted.

πŸ₯‡ Congratulations to AtomicEric, first place with 11 votes!

#MemberVotes
1AtomicEric11
2bart10
2mlapoint10

πŸ“Š Final tally: 5 photos Β· 38 votes

Thank you to everyone who participated by submitting a photo or voting!
See you at the next one. πŸ“Έ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic! It's been a few submittals but I finally pulled out a win with our 2024 mid April built OT+. The completion came from behind fast.... I was thinking the trail pic or the gray in the gray forest may take it from behind. Nice job keeping it tight to the end. That said, I very happy with the win.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom