Brand new GX550 owner

TomDac

May 26, 2024
Palm Springs, CA
Hey all. Hubs sold his 2020 RX350 a couple of years ago and we've been using just one car, my 2022 Volvo C40. He's been yearning for the GX ever since he saw pics of the new model and we thought we had found one (Nori Green Pearl Lux+) at our local dealership, but by the time we got there to see it, someone had snapped it up. That was 2 weeks ago. Friday morning we took a ride to another dealership about an hour away from us in Ontario, CA because they had a Nightfall Mica Lux+ that was available. No mention of any markups like the Palm Springs dealership ($15K markup). Long story short, we bought it!! It's friggin HUGE! like driving a school bus! LOL

Attachments

• Bluto - 6.jpeg
    Bluto - 6.jpeg
    383.5 KB · Views: 177
Hey all. Hubs sold his 2020 RX350 a couple of years ago and we've been using just one car, my 2022 Volvo C40. He's been yearning for the GX ever since he saw pics of the new model and we thought we had found one (Nori Green Pearl Lux+) at our local dealership, but by the time we got there to see it, someone had snapped it up. That was 2 weeks ago. Friday morning we took a ride to another dealership about an hour away from us in Ontario, CA because they had a Nightfall Mica Lux+ that was available. No mention of any markups like the Palm Springs dealership ($15K markup). Long story short, we bought it!! It's friggin HUGE! like driving a school bus! LOL
Congratulations I know you’ll enjoy every minute

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%