🌎 - The ULTIMATE Global Bucket list of destinations for off-roading with a moderate clearance vehicle (I.e. Overtrail and above) (1 Viewer)

Emergencymed

Well-known member
🏆 GX of the Month
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Messages
549
Media
300
Reaction score
573
Location
San Luis Obispo
International members - PLEASE also chime in with destinations in your home countries.

So starting with places I’ve been either with my GX or other forum members… or on 4 legged drive 😉
  1. Alpine loop (San Juan Mountains) Colorado (pics NoNameX and DJsled’s rigs)
IMG_6114.webp

IMG_6115.webp


2.Anza Borrego (Emed’s rig ZJ)

IMG_6116.webp


3.Pismo Dunes (ZJ)

IMG_6117.webp


4. Sinai dessert (someone please add an actual vehicle picture) - this was me on a “high clearance” dromedary from 2015.

IMG_4273.webp


*** Please add - NEW - locations to the list .. would love to hear from members across the US and from around the world. 🌎

Once the list fills up, will put together a poll for the WORLD’s best off-roading destinations (voting will be subdivided for best technical experience, best views, best cultural/ culinary experience.. )

International members and members from other states in the US - you have an open invitation for coffee or a meal if you come through San Luis Obispo, CA. Just DM me and give me a heads up!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom