GX550 First mod?

Wheels, a set of Method 703's and 35" BFG AT's. "But honey, we need these for the snow." :)

If I'm allowed to dream a bit, I'm sure a talented shop could swap turbos, enlarge the intercooler, install a free flow exhaust and get 600hp/lb-ft out of this engine pretty easily without stressing it much.

Wheels, a set of Method 703's and 35" BFG AT's. "But honey, we need these for the snow." :)

If I'm allowed to dream a bit, I'm sure a talented shop could swap turbos, enlarge the intercooler, install a free flow exhaust and get 600hp/lb-ft out of this engine pretty easily without stressing it much.
I think Method Wheels make everything look better!

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 4.55.28 PM.png

Maybe PPF, then tint. Roof rack when available but will also check out Prinsu. Would love to swap out tires for 275 KO3's but will have to see. Assuming 275 will not require any body trim

Tint windows, PPF front, ceramic, new wheels and then paint or powder coat brake calipers. That's to start. But first I need to get it... patiently waiting.

What will your first mod be on the 2024 Lexus GX?
I’m putting prinsu pro rrwith light bar with rigid 40” spot/flood combo ,arb compressor when available rock rails but not installed right away my overtrail + is on the 30 day QC light bar will be at dealer on the 23 of May, don’t know when the rRNA will be at dealer but I got 30 days

I’m putting prinsu pro rrwith light bar with rigid 40” spot/flood combo ,arb compressor when available rock rails but not installed right away my overtrail + is on the 30 day QC light bar will be at dealer on the 23 of May, don’t know when the rRNA will be at dealer but I got 30 days
Nice mods! Under hood looks tight. Want to install air comp and Switch Pro fairly quick. Maybe remove housing that's around battery to free up some room?

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510