🛠️ Member Build Hello from Vegas!

�Member Build
Ditch light's on!
IMG_1372.webp
IMG_1373.webp
 
Last edited:
How many people will ask you what New York Top means? Funny you asked, some random guy came up to me this morning at the gas station and asked if the car is from NY.
Funny you asked, someone came up to me and asked "what's NYTOP" while I was getting gas earlier. 😬
 
That's funny. I actually like that metal piece there - I'm sure the original plastic will crack one day and need to be replaced. I just wish aftermarket vendors didn't' feel a need to plaster their name and/or logos all over everything!
 
Camped at Toapz Lake (Sierra Mt), before heading to S. Lake Tahoe, it was below 30 degree but survived!!!
IMG_0915.webp
IMG_0919.webp
IMG_0914.webp
IMG_0922.webp
IMG_0920.webp
IMG_0923.webp
IMG_0924.webp
 
Last edited:
Went to the Overland Expo and camped at Schnebly Hill. After visiting the expo, we headed to Sedona for two days and went off roading to Broken Arrow and Soldiers Pass. Devil’s Staircase looked pretty gnarly but the GX came out the winner! Cheers!!
IMG_1156.webp
IMG_1154.webp
IMG_1152.webp
IMG_1148.webp
IMG_1150.webp
20260516_080448.webp
IMG_1144.webp
 
Last edited:
Went to the Overland Expo and camped at Schnebly Hill. After visiting the expo, we headed to Sedona for two days and went off roading to Broken Arrow and Soldiers Pass. Devil’s Staircase looked pretty gnarly but the GX came out the winner! Cheers!!
Awesome!
 
Made trip to Littleton CO to install ADGU drawer system with sleeping platform. Went to Moab after spend a good day camping and off roading.
moab1.webp
moab2.webp
moab3.webp
 
Last edited:
Met up with the crew, 2 nights of camping, off roading, fishing, explored Laurel Lake, and Leavitt lake in the Easter Sierras. Views were breathtaking pictures don’t do justice!
IMG_1320.webp
IMG_1325.webp
IMG_1328.webp
IMG_1334.webp
IMG_1337.webp
IMG_1340.webp
IMG_1354.webp
IMG_1332.webp
IMG_1346.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom