Hello

GMTCG

New to this forum and looking forward to sharing thoughts on this new Lexus.

I am a long term GX owner (6) of them and my wife has been a long time RX owner.

Currently have a GX 460 BLSE 2022 and interested in either a GX 550 or an LX 570?

Hoping for some great suggestions!

Last edited:
Wow thatā€™s some impressive GX experience! I canā€™t offer much comparing the GX vs. LX. My interest in the GX comes from needing something not too large not too small as it seems I do too much urban driving yet need something bigger to get out on the highway too. The unofficial car of our city seems to be an F-150 & while I loved mine, they are big to try to fit into parking lots that are designed with compact cars in mind.

Wow thatā€™s some impressive GX experience! I canā€™t offer much comparing the GX vs. LX. My interest in the GX comes from needing something not too large not too small as it seems I do too much urban driving yet need something bigger to get out on the highway too. The unofficial car of our city seems to be an F-150 & while I loved mine, they are big to try to fit into parking lots that are designed with compact cars in mind.
Thanks, every time I think I want a LX I end up with the GXā€¦ great reliability and very fair cost to operate. I did get the BLSE because I thought it would be the last V8ā€¦ but it was not .
The GX 550 could be the next alternative

Reactions: MJE
Thanks, every time I think I want a LX I end up with the GXā€¦ great reliability and very fair cost to operate. I did get the BLSE because I thought it would be the last V8ā€¦ but it was not .
The GX 550 could be the next alternative
I think youā€™re right, part of the attraction is certainly fair cost to operate (itā€™s not a Corolla) and great reliability. So beyond my choice of what car I need in what size, with the GX seemingly large enough for the highway but small enough to fit into your destination once you get there. Iā€™m at the stage where Iā€˜m contemplating what car Iā€™ll pay for over the next 4 years to have paid off once I retire. Then I need that great reliability to minimize costs. A friend of dadā€™s is still running his 2010 GX for all those reasons & doesnā€™t see a need to upgrade.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Letā€™s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510