Hi from Arizona!

dhargus

Apr 21, 2024
Prescott, AZ
I'm Dave, from Prescott, AZ. Currently we have a 2017 Lexus 450h and a 2017 4Runner. I have committed to a 2024 GX550 Prem+ in white (whatever Lexus calls the metallic white). So it should be here next week or the week after. Seems the manufacturer slapped on some add-ons: roof rack, hitch ball, traffic jam and remote through phone. I really did not want all of those as I do not tow, never put anything on the rack...Only other thing is that I did not like the wheels and tires on this model. I do like the Prem+ as it seems a bit more down to earth for me (age 74) than the Overtrain. My 4Runner will be the trade-in car. My wife loves the 450h which is the same color as the new GX.

I'm Dave, from Prescott, AZ. Currently we have a 2017 Lexus 450h and a 2017 4Runner. I have committed to a 2024 GX550 Prem+ in white (whatever Lexus calls the metallic white). So it should be here next week or the week after. Seems the manufacturer slapped on some add-ons: roof rack, hitch ball, traffic jam and remote through phone. I really did not want all of those as I do not tow, never put anything on the rack...Only other thing is that I did not like the wheels and tires on this model. I do like the Prem+ as expected it seems a bit more down to earth for me (age 74) than the Overtrain. My 4Runner will be the trade-in car. My wife loves the 450h which is the same color as the new GX.
My personal quote lists $2205 in factory installed package/accessories + $934 Port installed accessories.
Other than floor mats there isn't anything I would normally want... oh well "beggers can't be choosers". No upcharge so I will take it, Delivery expected over the next couple of weeks. I plan to trade in my 2020 GX460 with only 38K miles, great shape so it will be interesting negotiating the trade-in value.

Welcome to the forum Dave! Congrats on the order! Let us know your thoughts once you have some time behind the wheel.

Hi to all whom responded...dealer informed me today expect my GX between June 1-15. I was hoping for May 1-15. Oh well...

Good luck to all!

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

• Nope. $78,368 or less.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! 78,369 or more!

Votes: 2 100.0%
Back