Hi from Arizona!

dhargus

Apr 21, 2024
Prescott, AZ
I'm Dave, from Prescott, AZ. Currently we have a 2017 Lexus 450h and a 2017 4Runner. I have committed to a 2024 GX550 Prem+ in white (whatever Lexus calls the metallic white). So it should be here next week or the week after. Seems the manufacturer slapped on some add-ons: roof rack, hitch ball, traffic jam and remote through phone. I really did not want all of those as I do not tow, never put anything on the rack...Only other thing is that I did not like the wheels and tires on this model. I do like the Prem+ as it seems a bit more down to earth for me (age 74) than the Overtrain. My 4Runner will be the trade-in car. My wife loves the 450h which is the same color as the new GX.

I'm Dave, from Prescott, AZ. Currently we have a 2017 Lexus 450h and a 2017 4Runner. I have committed to a 2024 GX550 Prem+ in white (whatever Lexus calls the metallic white). So it should be here next week or the week after. Seems the manufacturer slapped on some add-ons: roof rack, hitch ball, traffic jam and remote through phone. I really did not want all of those as I do not tow, never put anything on the rack...Only other thing is that I did not like the wheels and tires on this model. I do like the Prem+ as expected it seems a bit more down to earth for me (age 74) than the Overtrain. My 4Runner will be the trade-in car. My wife loves the 450h which is the same color as the new GX.
My personal quote lists $2205 in factory installed package/accessories + $934 Port installed accessories.
Other than floor mats there isn't anything I would normally want... oh well "beggers can't be choosers". No upcharge so I will take it, Delivery expected over the next couple of weeks. I plan to trade in my 2020 GX460 with only 38K miles, great shape so it will be interesting negotiating the trade-in value.

Hi to all whom responded...dealer informed me today expect my GX between June 1-15. I was hoping for May 1-15. Oh well...

Good luck to all!

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.5%