Hi! I'm Fletcher.

Fletcher

Oct 20, 2023
Salt Lake
Hi! I'm Fletcher. I've been a Landcruiser enthusiast for years and got put on the list early to order a Nori Overland premium grade with the Chateau when the Gx550 first made its debut! I called the dealer yesterday and he says in November (Next month) He will email everyone on the waiting list to be able to make a deposit and place the order for delivery in the first quarter of 2024. I can't wait! I almost pulled the trigger on a Jeep 392 but I know waiting for the Gx is the wiser choice for the long run. I plan to remove the backseat and use it for a daily driver but use it to off-road and overland on some weekends to explore.🙂

Welcome to the site @Fletcher đź‘‹

It will be interesting to see if a company comes up with a backseat delete for these. Are you planning on sleeping in yours when you're out overlanding?

Welcome to the site @Fletcher đź‘‹

It will be interesting to see if a company comes up with a backseat delete for these. Are you planning on sleeping in yours when you're out overlanding?
Yes. Sleeping for sure on some weekend overnighters. Im in Salt Lake so a lot of trails within 4 hour drives. I saw in a Youtube clip of someone at an Overland Expo saying that companies were taking measurements of the Gx550 on display. I think Goosegear equipment looks nice. I like how they outfit the 4runner.

Yes. Sleeping for sure on some weekend overnighters. Im in Salt Lake so a lot of trails within 4 hour drives. I saw in a Youtube clip of someone at an Overland Expo saying that companies were taking measurements of the Gx550 on display. I think Goosegear equipment looks nice. I like how they outfit the 4runner.
Have you considered a rooftop tent? There are lots of nice options if you are interested in going that route.

Have you considered a rooftop tent? There are lots of nice options if you are interested in going that route.
i don't want to mess up the kdss but what is the opinion of lifting it 1 inch. i think from what i've seen with the kdss it won't mess up up the engineering with 1 inch.

i don't want to mess up the kdss but what is the opinion of lifting it 1 inch. i think from what i've seen with the kdss it won't mess up up the engineering with 1 inch.
ya. rooftop tent is considered in the long run but it won't fit in the garage....Ha! I enjoy a clean wax... especially with the Nori Green. That will be nice! ... So no rooftop for a while. Just have a shelf system and sleep i. top of that. Im new to the overland scene. Just a guitar and a sleeping bag for a while.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510