Inno Fishing rod rack

Robkelhare

Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2024
Messages
40
Media
13
Reaction score
33
Location
Chicago
The Inno fishing rod rack fits nicely with no rattling.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4929.webp
    IMG_4929.webp
    125.8 KB · Views: 457
How long of rods can you run? Seems like possibly a nice setup than the rooftop options.
 
The largest I have is 7'11'' and fits fine
Is that a single piece rod? I have a 6’6” single piece fenwick that I need a good way to travel with. It fits between the windows and seats on passenger side but blocks the doors.
 
Is that a single piece rod? I have a 6’6” single piece fenwick that I need a good way to travel with. It fits between the windows and seats on passenger side but blocks the doors.
Yes, it is a 1 piece rod. There really isn't a good place to throw your rods in.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4931.webp
    IMG_4931.webp
    115.3 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_4930.webp
    IMG_4930.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 300

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom