Introduction: Gunner

Introduction: Gunner - 66 years old. I have had two Toyota 4Runners. Current model is 2010 Limited. 255,000+ miles. Live in Greenville, SC.
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like your 4Runners have been super reliable and you've gotten a ton of miles out of them. Have you thought about waiting for the new 4Runner that is due out soon or are you looking for a little more power, room, and luxury from the new GX 550?

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like your 4Runners have been super reliable and you've gotten a ton of miles out of them. Have you thought about waiting for the new 4Runner that is due out soon or are you looking for a little more power, room, and luxury from the new GX 550?
I would love a 4Runner but I don't want a hybrid or a 4 cylinder. I would take the v-6 twin turbo though.

Welcome to the Forum. I am also a fellow long-time 4runner owner here, my kids have all had 4 runners as their first cars, and some of them have upgraded to newer models.
but right now in the family, we have a 2004, 2010, and 2016.
Talk about loyalty! That's awesome. Also, welcome to the site!

Hello from L.A. (Lower Alabama). I found out about this forum from my membership in the Land Cruiser forum. I have had three Toyota's in the past, but am new to Lexus. The new GX will probably be my next purchase because of the powertrain. If the Land Cruiser had the same engine as the GX I would select LC. The local Toyota dealer is three miles from my house & the Lexus dealer is 93 miles away and that dealer is adding $10,000. markup over MSRP for all Overtrail's & $5,000. markup on all other GX trims. So I either wait until prices fall to MSRP or I could drive further to Lexus of Birmingham who list all incoming GX trims at MSRP. These are stand up guys who are not screwing their customers.

Hello from L.A. (Lower Alabama). I found out about this forum from my membership in the Land Cruiser forum. I have had three Toyota's in the past, but am new to Lexus. The new GX will probably be my next purchase because of the powertrain. If the Land Cruiser had the same engine as the GX I would select LC. The local Toyota dealer is three miles from my house & the Lexus dealer is 93 miles away and that dealer is adding $10,000. markup over MSRP for all Overtrail's & $5,000. markup on all other GX trims. So I either wait until prices fall to MSRP or I could drive further to Lexus of Birmingham who list all incoming GX trims at MSRP. These are stand up guys who are not screwing their customers.

I'd go with the MSRP as well... these dealers getting crazy with the markup. It doesn't make for good repeat customers, IMHO. Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard!

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510