iPhone Screen mirroring options

BPD53190

May 11, 2024
So, anyone thinking about screen mirroring (iPhone) to the gx screen?

First time Lexus owner here, never actually used any screen mirroring tbh… any recommendations?

in a few months we’ll be going for a couple of long road trips and my wife wants to watch some Netflix and YouTube on the car screen. She can’t stand any of my geek podcasts (jovem nerd hardcore listener here) any longer. Now it seems to be a must have accessory otherwise no Alaska for me.

So, anyone thinking about screen mirroring (iPhone) to the gx screen?

First time Lexus owner here, never actually used any screen mirroring tbh… any recommendations?

in a few months we’ll be going for a couple of long road trips and my wife wants to watch some Netflix and YouTube on the car screen. She can’t stand any of my geek podcasts (jovem nerd hardcore listener here) any longer. Now it seems to be a must have accessory otherwise no Alaska for me.
Wish I knew way above my brain

I do have a tablet I could spare to put on the passenger side using a holder... however, is it allowed? Wouldn't I be pulled over and have problems? I'm under the impression I can't drive with a 12" tablet showing videos, right? we'll be crossing the country, I don't want to deal with the stress of different states DMV rules

Showing it on your cars infotainment is definitely way more illegal than your passenger using an iPad.

You go from maybe a ticket (btw I’ve never heard of a passenger in a car getting in trouble watching a tablet ) to having your vehicle seized for an equipment violation.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510