Joining the Forum From Texas

MtnGX

May 21, 2024
Texas
Hello All!! Have an OT hung up in QC hold right now. Passing my 2014 4Runner Trail on to family and moving to the GX550. Need the additional towing capacity and HP. Do lots of backroads travel in CO, WY, and MT. Obsessed with fly fishing. Had about 30 mods big and small on the 4Runner. Can't wait to take off some panels, remove some useless plastic covers, and run some wire on my new rig. Great to see the mod info flowing already.

Hello All!! Have an OT hung up in QC hold right now. Passing my 2014 4Runner Trail on to family and moving to the GX550. Need the additional towing capacity and HP. Do lots of backroads travel in CO, WY, and MT. Obsessed with fly fishing. Had about 30 mods big and small on the 4Runner. Can't wait to take off some panels, remove some useless plastic covers, and run some wire on my new rig. Great to see the mod info flowing already.
Howdy and welcome from the Texas Hill Country! 🤠

Welcome don’t forget to dress it out for the backwoods

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%