Just got the call... and the options are ... ODD

beamreach

Mar 4, 2024
Wilmington NC
So, I am lucky to have been the first deposit at a large dealer that has 12 coming in ready for delivery late April/early May that I can choose from. But, now I am totally confused.

I had always wanted the Luxury Plus mostly for the full glass roof.

Well the options online seem to be different from how they are getting built, mostly that there are options not talked about anywhere that I can find. The three Luxury Plus's they have coming all are $85,000ish, because of rear DVD and exc. rear seating. I can not find a picture of this anywhere, at all. Does anyone have any info on this? I don't think I want this. I don't need or want DVD, power ottoman, and rear seat (pass side only) massage, etc. Nervous about resale, and nervous about the second row folding flat. I haul stuff not people.

Looking for thoughts, pics, and updated options lists.

So, I am lucky to have been the first deposit at a large dealer that has 12 coming in ready for delivery late April/early May that I can choose from. But, now I am totally confused.

Well the options online seem to be different from how they are getting built, mostly that there are options not talked about anywhere that I can find. The three Luxury Plus's they have coming all are $85,000ish, because of rear DVD and exc. rear seating. I can not find a picture of this anywhere, at all. Does anyone have any info on this? I don't think I want this. I don't need or want DVD, power ottoman, and rear seat (pass side only) massage, etc. Nervous about resale, and nervous about the second row folding flat. I haul stuff not people.

I too haven't heard of the DVD, exe. rear seating? I'd wait unless you are in a hurry. They should call you every time a new "lot" arrives or is scheduled. They may even do a dealership trade???? for what you want. Gunner

That is odd! I'm a little worried about the same thing happening. I have yet to hear what allocations will be available at my dealer.

Got the spec sheet. This option seems to be a zero cost option, the MSRP is $84,695. Is this standard on the Lux+, and is this going to be the only way to get the full glass roof? Im so confused, this is a "small" car and the backseat is not somewhere I would want to be chauffeured around in.
Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 7.26.56 AM.png

Strange, my guess is the rear seat DVD system is a dealer added option. Have you tried just telling them you don't want it? If it isd dealer/port added, they should be able to do that for you.

Any updates on if these features are included or if they're a mistake. Personally, I'd like this included.

Looking for thoughts, pics, and updated options list

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%