Key card not detected

Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
32
Media
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Oklahoma
Has anyone had trouble with car not recognizing the key card? It keeps saying the key is not detected and you have to put it near the start button to reset it.
 
It's not the fobs that have the issue, it is when we use the key card. It doesn't have a battery. It just started doing it. Its worked great until now. Almost 9k miles.
 
It's not the fobs that have the issue, it is when we use the key card. It doesn't have a battery. It just started doing it. Its worked great until now. Almost 9k miles.
Not saying your wrong, I dont have my GX yet so no idea what the key card for this specific vehicle is...

But most of the historical Lexus key cards required battery changes:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom