๐Ÿ† GXOTM May 2024 - Lexus GX of the Month starts now!

GX of the Month

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
GX550-May2024-Contest.jpg

It's time for our first-ever Lexus GX of the Month photo contest! Now that we have a few new Lexus GX550 owners on here, I'm excited to kick things off with a new monthly contest! I hope we'll be able to grow this into something bigger over the following months. The winner will receive a GXOTM badge, and will be listed on the Lexus GX Wall of Fame. (coming soon)

1. Post your best Lexus GX550 photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ๐Ÿ‘‰ ** Post a short caption about the photo *** ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
3. We'll leave this thread open until May 25th, 2024 @ 3:00 EST
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Last edited:
Picking up my Caviar Premium Plus tomorrow evening. I stopped by the dealership this evening to look at a couple of demos. One was a Caviar, I may be leaning towards white if available. The Caviar is not quite as dark as I had anticipated since it is metallic. Oh well weโ€™ll see what happens when I go in tomorrowโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll keep you posted with either a picture or disappointed comment.

Last edited:
โ€œCouldnโ€™t 3 months could be 18 months there is no way for us to knowโ€

Is the exact quote from my dealer. Been on the list for almost a year now.
Mine should arrive in California somewhere in the next few weeks ,it takes 11 days from Japan to U.S. but there are lag times my last update arrival no later t than May 20,in California,if you use 11 days it should arrive May 7 either way than train to Buffalo NY THEN TO DEALER , hope yours gets here sooner than later then drive it like it stole it

I finally got to sit in one at the Dallas Sewall Dealership. (May be spelled wrong.) It was wonderful just sitting in it! A customer told me that she was number 1,800 on their list. (They sell at MSRP.) The sales guy said they have a 2 & 1/2 year waiting list. I'm holding out for the Nori Green, no moonroof, with cool box and ML stereo. So as my Dealer said in Atlanta, I am waiting on a "unicorn" and it could be a while. I am in no hurry and can even wait until the 2025's come out.

I finally got to sit in one at the Dallas Sewall Dealership. (May be spelled wrong.) It was wonderful just sitting in it! A customer told me that she was number 1,800 on their list. (They sell at MSRP.) The sales guy said they have a 2 & 1/2 year waiting list. I'm holding out for the Nori Green, no moonroof, with cool box and ML stereo. So as my Dealer said in Atlanta, I am waiting on a "unicorn" and it could be a while. I am in no hurry and can even wait until the 2025's come out.

I think the units on the lot will catch up a lot sooner than people think. I don't see people waiting 2 and a half years for one :)

Premium Plus with a few extra add-ons going thru new car prep. Picking it up tonight at 6:00pm. I stopped by the dealership yesterday and they had a couple of demo's, one to look at the other to test drive. My opinion is to find a salesman bug the hell out of him so when there is a cancellation you can step-in and purchase it for a quick sale.
Good Luck!!!

CB5836140B92D530.jpg

Premium Plus with a few extra add-ons going thru new car prep. Picking it up tonight at 6:00pm. I stopped by the dealership yesterday and they had a couple of demo's, one to look at the other to test drive. My opinion is to find a salesman bug the hell out of him so when there is a cancellation you can step-in and purchase it for a quick sale.
Good Luck!!!

View attachment 839
Plano or grapevine location?

Iโ€™m pulling up for your dreams to come true good luck

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Letโ€™s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%