Motorsports Thread

Kimi Antonelli now leads the WDC by 20 points after winning the Miami GP. This kid is really good.
 
Did anyone watch the NASCAR All-Star race? Enjoy the highlights.

 
@Luca did you happen to watch the Nurburgring 24h? I'm a Max fan, so of course I tuned in. A 15-mile track with 100+ cars in wildly different classes was insane. I watched on and off until about 6 hours remaining, but had to sleep at some point. P1/P2 seemed like a done deal, but with endurance racing you never know.
 
@Luca did you happen to watch the Nurburgring 24h? I'm a Max fan, so of course I tuned in. A 15-mile track with 100+ cars in wildly different classes was insane. I watched on and off until about 6 hours remaining, but had to sleep at some point. P1/P2 seemed like a done deal, but with endurance racing you never know.
Unfortunate with the drive shaft issue.
 
Logan Sargeant reflects on the pressure of his F1 stint with Williams and how stepping away from the grid helped him reset mentally and reconnect with why he started racing in the first place. Interesting watch for anyone into the wider motorsport journey beyond F1.

​
 
This championship fight is getting really interesting.

 
It is pole position for Lando in Hungary. He's back!

 
It is pole position for Lando in Hungary. He's back!


It looked like he and McLaren now has the pace to compete with Mercedes and Ferrari and we should see an interesting battle between these 3 teams after the summer break.
 
Lando Norris won the Dutch Grand Prix and he is very much in the drivers' championship, at least for the P2.
 
Lando Norris won the Dutch Grand Prix and he is very much in the drivers' championship, at least for the P2.
Technically Yuki still has a chance with 275+ points still on the board, and Antonelli only with 242! But really, this season is getting interesting with the shift of Kimi dominance to a little more parity. It's Kimi's to lose, but the top 5 are all still in it. What happened to Piastri?
 
Technically Yuki still has a chance with 275+ points still on the board, and Antonelli only with 242! But really, this season is getting interesting with the shift of Kimi dominance to a little more parity. It's Kimi's to lose, but the top 5 are all still in it. What happened to Piastri?
It is almost impossible for anyone to catch Kimi and I don't think anyone would disagree with this.
 
Kimi Antonelli is the winner at Madring.

 
I like Kimi but Lando should've won -- and kudos to Kimi for giving Lando his due. I've enjoyed watching Kimi mature, but this is what won me over:
Screenshot 2026-09-10 at 1.05.42 AM.webp
 
Congratulations Max Verstappen. That was an amazing lap by him.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom