Overtrail height for garage

Trac1

New member
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
23
Media
5
Reaction score
14
Location
Ohio
Does anyone know the height of a 2025 overtrail with roof rails? My garage max height is 77.5 inches. The 2024 shows a height of 76.18 on Lexus website. I assume this includes the stock roof rails. With the new lift kit in 2025 I am guessing it will not fit or be ridiculously close. Dumb question but does the 1 inch lift increase overall height by 1 inch from 2024 specs. Any input appreciated.
 
Air down. /s
Ok, I get 76.5 measuring from the ground to a level set across from the bump at the back of the stock rails.
I'll be adding Thule cross bars for my situation, so I won't be in the garage until I build a larger bay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom