Overtrail on the way!

robbymcg89

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
38
Media
2
Reaction score
32
Location
Texas
I put down a deposit and just received confirmation that my GX 550 Overtrail is in route from the factory and should arrive at the dealership in mid-February. Looking forward to it. Been waiting a few months.
 
I put down a deposit and just received confirmation that my GX 550 Overtrail is in route from the factory and should arrive at the dealership in mid-February. Looking forward to it. Been waiting a few months.
Congrats
 
I put down a deposit and just received confirmation that my GX 550 Overtrail is in route from the factory and should arrive at the dealership in mid-February. Looking forward to it. Been waiting a few months.
Welcome to the forum and hope the delivery goes as planned.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom