Patiently waiting.

BakeShow

Apr 29, 2024
Shreveport, LA
Hello all. I’ve been snooping the forum for the past couple weeks and decided to join today. Lots of great information and I’m sure more to come with deliveries. I have on order earth overtrail+ from Sewell Lexus in Dallas. I’m hearing fall so patiently waiting.
My apologies if this already been posted but is anyone “upgrading” from a LC 200 series? If so I would be curious to know why. no judgment. I’ve always wanted to build one with the abundance of accessories that are available. And if I’m being honest, if i were to find one late model year, low miles, and fare price I would try to buy it foregoing my gx order. Thank you in advance!

Hello all. I’ve been snooping the forum for the past couple weeks and decided to join today. Lots of great information and I’m sure more to come with deliveries. I have on order earth overtrail+ from Sewell Lexus in Dallas. I’m hearing fall so patiently waiting.
My apologies if this already been posted but is anyone “upgrading” from a LC 200 series? If so I would be curious to know why. no judgment. I’ve always wanted to build one with the abundance of accessories that are available. And if I’m being honest, if i were to find one late model year, low miles, and fare price I would try to buy it foregoing my gx order. Thank you in advance!
Yes I am trading my 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser love it to death it’s one of 1200, one of 600 white by the time I get my GX it’ll have around 81000 miles

I test-drove a Premium Plus earlier in the week and spoke with my sales rep about the expected delivery date of my GX. She said it was in port on the West Coast and being held at port for inspections. Has anyone experienced this, and what would be the cause of the vehicle's hold? I really appreciate any help you can provide.

I test-drove a Premium Plus earlier in the week and spoke with my sales rep about the expected delivery date of my GX. She said it was in port on the West Coast and being held at port for inspections. Has anyone experienced this, and what would be the cause of the vehicle's hold? I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Probably custom paperwork you should have no worries part of the process government rules ,they usually ship from Japan 3-4 times a month the RORO’s can carry from 6500-8500 vehicles on ship

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510