I had my tire pressure set at 35 psi for the four tires and spare. A week ago I increased the tire pressure to 55 psi as I was going to tow my RV trailer, but left the spare pressure unchanged. I received a tire pressure warning, so I checked the page for the tire pressure diagram. It showed a yellow symbol at the spare, which was still at 35. I assumed the computer noticed the mismatch between the four tires and the spare. After the trip, I deflated the four tires back to 35. The tire pressure warning remains, even though all tires and spare are at 35. I contacted a tech at Lexus Bellevue. She stated it is a dealer fix - I cannot eliminate the error symbol. Dealership is 2 hours away. She also mentioned that it may eliminate itself after a few days when the computer sees that all five tires are at the same pressure. Anyone else have this experience?







