🛠️ What did you do in your GX today? (2 Viewers)

🛠️
Threw it up on the lift to do its first oil change under my ownership. Sent the oil out to Blackstone to do its first UOA to establish baseline.

Moved to Motul 8100 5W30 (its hot here in Texas and I use this to tow/haul) + Wix XP filter + Liqui Moly MOS2 additive. This combo has done fantastic on my shop's customer and personal cars with Blackstone results data.

PXL_20260928_173457424 (1).webp
 
Just got home from an extended trip through 9 states with several days spent in the Montana back country. Saw a total of one GX(incognito) on the trip, although my wife did talk to someone in Cody, WY who said they had one at home. Maybe 5 or 6 LC250s.

Immediately as soon as I am back home in city limits get behind a GX fully decked out in every "Overlanding" piece of equipment you can bolt on. Just had to chuckle a bit.

Loving the GX, and even better so does my wife.
So true!! My recent trip of a few weeks was MT, WY, ID, & CO in my 2025OT. Besides Denver area I saw 3 GX550s. Three!! Compared to a short trip to a coffee shop in Dallas-Ft Worth where I may see 10 or more. The advisors at my dealership tell me I'm the only GX customer they know of who goes off road.. When I bring it in for service it sometimes is covered in dirt and bugs. Plus the rear cargo area is completely scuffed up and worn from throwing gear in there. Love this thing!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom