2 Cargo Mats on build sheet?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Deposit Holder
Jun 12, 2023
gx550-incognito-cargomat.png

I was going over my build sheet today and noticed there were two lines items that included a Cargo Mat that are port installed options. Has anyone else run into this?

All-Weather Floor Liners with Cargo Mat PIO $390.00
Cargo Net/Cargo Mat/Wheel Locks & Key Glove PIO $345.00

Mine had the same thing. I then noticed on my dealers website my price went down 95 dollars. It now shows a carpet cargo mat. It did not before.

Cargo Net/Cargo Mat/Wheel locks $345.00
All Weather Floor Liners $$240.00
All Weather Cargo Mat $150.00
Once the GX arrives I'll have an opportunity for clarification.

The cargo mat should be the durable carpet styled mat. The all weather mat would be the hard rubber style with protrusions pattern that would probably overlay the other mat.

View attachment 759

I was going over my build sheet today and noticed there were two lines items that included a Cargo Mat that are port installed options. Has anyone else run into this?

View attachment 759

Not on my build sheet it’s a good thing for you I do suggest not to use wheel locks guarantee, cause a problem somewhere down the line, hope you get yours soon. Mine is still cruising the Pacific. Hopefully gets here soon. Patience is getting short.

Not on my build sheet it’s a good thing for you I do suggest not to use wheel locks guarantee, cause a problem somewhere down the line, hope you get yours soon. Mine is still cruising the Pacific. Hopefully gets here soon. Patience is getting short.
My opinion the carpet is worthless all weather should be standard on overtrail and +,

View attachment 759

My original build sheet listed the All-Weather Floor Mats for $240, All Weather Cargo Mat $150. Also apart from that a Cargo Net/Cago Mat/Wheel Locks & Key Glove $345
What I ended up with:
All Weather Floor Mats $240
Cargo Net $75
Key Glove $25
The All Weather Mat for the back area was not included and not yet available.
No Wheel Locks were included.
I know there has also been an issue with some models not sold with two keys. So far I received one key. Returning to finalize my paperwork and set-up and go over all the technology.
On my previous GX there was also a separate All Weather Liner for the third row. Not sure if this will be included with the The All Weather back liner when available.

Last edited:
Ben O, please let us know if you end up with two keys or not. I think this is very important for my wife and I.

Ben O, please let us know if you end up with two keys or not. I think this is very important for my wife and I.
I’m returning to the dealership this afternoon to finish up my transaction. Hopefully they will provide a second key or have an ETA for the extra key.

I received my second key and what is really cool… is the additional credit card key. I met with their tech person who went over all the features. Wow it is impressive especially compared to the older models.

I received my second key and what is really cool… is the additional credit card key. I met with their tech person who went over all the features. Wow it is impressive especially compared to the older models.
Sounds GREAT!

View attachment 759

I got my new GX 550 yesterday. My installed options included “All Weather Floor Liners with Cargo Mat” for $390 and “Carpet Cargo Mat” for $150. For the cargo mats, all I got was the small piece that goes behind the third row - nothing that actually covers most of the cargo area. I called my sales guy and he said that’s how they come now. How can that be that there’s no mat that covers 75% of the cargo area? That makes no sense to me and renders the mats virtually worthless. On my 2020 GX, the I had two carpet mats and two all weather mats that covered the entire cargo area.

Attachments

• IMG_2291.jpeg
    IMG_2291.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 7
I got my new GX 550 yesterday. My installed options included “All Weather Floor Liners with Cargo Mat” for $390 and “Carpet Cargo Mat” for $150. For the cargo mats, all I got was the small piece that goes behind the third row - nothing that actually covers most of the cargo area. I called my sales guy and he said that’s how they come now. How can that be that there’s no mat that covers 75% of the cargo area? That makes no sense to me and renders the mats virtually worthless. On my 2020 GX, the I had two carpet mats and two all weather mats that covered the entire cargo area.
Congratulations looks like from the picture you have a third row if so when seats are up you only need the narrow one

Congratulations looks like from the picture you have a third row if so when seats are up you only need the narrow one
True but I will rarely use the third row. I’d really like an all-weather mat that covers the entire cargo area. I signed up on the WeatherTech website to be notified when the mat becomes available for the GX 550.

Back