2024 Lexus GX 550 Price?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Deposit Holder
Jun 12, 2023
Has anyone heard when pricing will be announced for the new GX?

A few days ago, a dealer reached out to me and informed that the prices would begin at $72k and peak at $85k.

Last edited:
Holy bananas, really? I was expecting (hoping) a small bump from $60k base currently to around $65k. Was the dealer maybe talking Overland edition? At $70k I'm out, can't swallow that nut. Really a bummer because I'm not going the hybrid route with the Land Cruiser either. Guess I'm back to a Bronco, grief.

Waiting for snow in NH,
Bob

Holy bananas, really? I was expecting (hoping) a small bump from $60k base currently to around $65k. Was the dealer maybe talking Overland edition? At $70k I'm out, can't swallow that nut. Really a bummer because I'm not going the hybrid route with the Land Cruiser either. Guess I'm back to a Bronco, grief.

Waiting for snow in NH,
Bob
The pricing is a bit higher than I was hoping for as well...

So hear me out on this one. The invoice in the video (at 14:40) says $75k base FOR OVERTRAIL. If you look at the current GX base to max spec, it has a spread of just over $10k. If you apply that logic to above, cross every finger and toe, the actual base-base could be $65k. I’m in for that. I emailed my local dealer to get on the list. I’ll hold out hope until otherwise. I had a deposit on a Grenadier for over a year until they announced $70k for that one.

So hear me out on this one. The invoice in the video (at 14:40) says $75k base FOR OVERTRAIL. If you look at the current GX base to max spec, it has a spread of just over $10k. If you apply that logic to above, cross every finger and toe, the actual base-base could be $65k. I’m in for that. I emailed my local dealer to get on the list. I’ll hold out hope until otherwise. I had a deposit on a Grenadier for over a year until they announced $70k for that one.

Good eye Bob, I think you are onto something!

I was thinking $65K to $80K. I think $85K is pushing it imo. I heard the overtrail + is the top of the line on price (more than the luxury +) ??

Unfortunately, that also said "approx" price. So it's really is up in the air at this point. That takes me out too. Was hoping to score a GX premium + for about 72K OTD. Fingers and toes crossed!

In case you're curious on invoice and dealer costs. Plenty of room for negotiating a deal once waitlists run dry and inventory builds up.

GX Invoice.png

Source: Car Confections | In-Depth Car Reviews, Comparisons and News

Back