LexusGXForum.com is Live! - the unofficial 2024+ Lexus GX 550 Owners Group!

2024_Lexus_GX_Premium_Gray.jpg

Welcome to the unofficial Lexus GX Forum! We aim to be a friendly, educational community covering everything on the upcoming 2024 Lexus GX 550. This is a work in progress, so don't hesitate to make any suggestions! If you have any problems or issues with the site, just click on the contact us link at the bottom and send me an email. Thank you!

The all-new 2024 Lexus GX was designed to inspire customers to pursue their urge to travel, take an unpaved path, immerse themselves in nature and revel in the joy of driving. As part of that journey, GX blazes the trail as the first vehicle to bring the global Lexus “Overtrail Project” to life. The 2024 GX builds upon the strong foundation created by the outgoing generation, and brings the intuitive technology, thoughtful interior touches, and continued off-road prowess that Lexus guests have come to expect.

Welcome to the unofficial Lexus GX Forum! We aim to be a friendly, educational community covering everything on the upcoming 2024 Lexus GX 550. This is a work in progress, so don't hesitate to make any suggestions! If you have any problems or issues with the site, just click on the contact us link at the bottom and send me an email. Thank you!

The all-new 2024 Lexus GX was designed to inspire customers to pursue their urge to travel, take an unpaved path, immerse themselves in nature and revel in the joy of driving. As part of that journey, GX blazes the trail as the first vehicle to bring the global Lexus “Overtrail Project” to life. The 2024 GX builds upon the strong foundation created by the outgoing generation, and brings the intuitive technology, thoughtful interior touches, and continued off-road prowess that Lexus guests have come to expect.
From the short time I’ve been a member I’m greatful for the insight you and others provided once I get my ot+ I’ll have more to say

Back