New Member Checking In

DTX_GX

Apr 26, 2024
Dallas, TX
Hello all, soon to be first time Lexus owner checking in here. Have an Overtrail+ in Incognito on the way with delivery expected some time before May 13th. I haven't driven a truck/SUV since college so it's going to be an adjustment from the 4dr sports sedans I've been driving, but looking forward to it!

Sewell. Correct, no markup but a few FIOs and PIOs I definitely wouldn’t have ordered.
Total $3135 includes installed accessories plus port installed accessories ($934) I've puchased dozens of new automobiles and do not remember ever seeing "port installed accessories". One major issue for me is the 3 year limit on Traffic Jam Assist ( I do not need) and Digital Key (I do not need) both services require a renewel if you want to continue. As I've previously mentioned... beggers can't be choosers. However no markup and offered one of the first available...Lucky Me!

Forgot to mention, I was able to cancell the installed camera that was listed on the original invoice. Only option I was allowed to change. Would of kept it if I could permanently turn it off, was told it had to be turned off each time I started the vehicle since it was integrated into the mirror.

Forgot to mention, I was able to cancell the installed camera that was listed on the original invoice. Only option I was allowed to change. Would have kept it if I could permanently turn it off, was told it had to be turned off each time I started the vehicle since it was integrated into the mirror.
Yeah, I have all of that and am not happy about the camera (more big brother). I was able to get the roof rack removed but thought beggars can’t be choosers so I left the rest of it be.

What are the Pro's and Con's of the camera?
Not interested or comfortable having everywhere I go recorded. If the camera was easily disable I would not mind, however I was informed it would have to be “turned off” every time I start my vehicle. I guess as an old geezer I don’t need to stream my activities/destinations.

Hello all, soon to be first time Lexus owner checking in here. Have an Overtrail+ in Incognito on the way with delivery expected some time before May 13th. I haven't driven a truck/SUV since college so it's going to be an adjustment from the 4dr sports sedans I've been driving, but looking forward to it!
I am getting the same vehicle congratulations you love it. Mine is still cruising the Pacific.

Total $3135 includes installed accessories plus port installed accessories ($934) I've puchased dozens of new automobiles and do not remember ever seeing "port installed accessories". One major issue for me is the 3 year limit on Traffic Jam Assist ( I do not need) and Digital Key (I do not need) both services require a renewel if you want to continue. As I've previously mentioned... beggers can't be choosers. However no markup and offered one of the first available...Lucky Me!
Are you Dallas as well? Sewell or Park Place?

Back