OT Roof Rack

Do you mean the roof rack of your overtrail is making less noise than what you previously had in the land cruiser + windshield?
For me, the overtrail one is already unbearable after some hours if I don't have the radio on, I wonder what's it like with your land cruiser...

there is also an aesthetic aspect to the whole thing, keeping the roof rack seems nice at least in my opinion, so I'm even considering adding later a windshield. but we're not going camping at least for the foreseeable future. it's just my wife and me, so cargo space is also not a problem.
Aesthetically I’m a big fan of the Lexus RR. It really complements the design language. But I must admit it does sit quite higher than aftermarket aluminum profile alternatives so I’m not surprised it’s causing a lot of noise

The wind noise kicks in for me at 70 mph. I don't find it much different than our Q7 with a Thule whispbar w/Kuat Grip 6 or my friend's Defender with the Land Rover rack that looks the same as the Overtrail rack. However, I am curoius what the wind nose will be like once I add the Kurt Grip 6 (+ skis and boards) to the Overtrail rack next winter. I expect wind noise so maybe I have a higher tolerance.

Don’t know what your rr looks like but makes sense when you put larger things or skis etc. they will pick wind at different rates and when going somewhere with the stuff you packed you don’t here it as muck the prinsu rack is low profile I’m interested how it will preform as to taller racks

Back