All Weather Cargo Mat

MissPeaches

Apr 17, 2024
Monrovia, CA
Does anyone know a company that is making these? I am looking for one that covers the entire back and third row. Currently Lexus is only offering one that covers the cargo area if you have the third row up. The GX460 cargo mat does not fit.

You’ll probably soon see weather tech and tux mats offering some whenever they get a car to scan. I’m not sure if they’re are any genuine jdm mats available yet in other markets.

Update from Weather Tech.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_215759_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_215759_Outlook.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 245
I just received an email from TuxMat and they confirmed mats for the GX550 are available.

They do not have a cargo mat. Lexus has floor mats, just not a cargo one that covers the entire back area.

I just received an email from TuxMat and they confirmed mats for the GX550 are available.

It's weird that it is noted as: "Does not fit vehicles with the Premium Sound System." Is there a subwoofer or something in the way?

It's weird that it is noted as: "Does not fit vehicles with the Premium Sound System." Is there a subwoofer or something in the way?
I actually reached out to ask if they will be making mats for the GX550 with the premium sound system and they said no. (n)

I actually reached out to ask if they will be making mats for the GX550 with the premium sound system and they said no. (n)
Ah, thanks for the info.

That's wild to me! I'd expect that the buying demographic of those looking to buy high quality car mats would be the same as those who put all the expensive options on the vehicle in the first place. :rolleyes:

Ah, thanks for the info.

That's wild to me! I'd expect that the buying demographic of those looking to buy high quality car mats would be the same as those who put all the expensive options on the vehicle in the first place. :rolleyes:
Yeah hopefully they reconsider. I have tuxmats for my daily and I love them! I might order weathertech mats but the tuxmats look much better imo

Does anyone know a company that is making these? I am looking for one that covers the entire back and third row. Currently Lexus is only offering one that covers the cargo area if you have the third row up. The GX460 cargo mat does not fit.
Maybe try custoarmor, they do custom floor mats and trunk mats

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%