Configurator is live

So what did you build? Overland + here. Ticked every box (was surprised there were boxes to tick), including the one for moonroof delete. Never been a fan & suspect this exists for those using RTTs. But. I doubt you’d actually get one built without it. So $80K US.

Attachments

• IMG_5775.png
    IMG_5775.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 43
So new to the whole Lexus experience and was wondering...When speaking to dealer they said you don't have the option to configure and spec order the vehicle of choice and would have to choose the configuration you might like with what arrives on lot..Is this accurate with Lexus? Just not used to that nor heard of it..

So new to the whole Lexus experience and was wondering...When speaking to dealer they said you don't have the option to configure and spec order the vehicle of choice and would have to choose the configuration you might like with what arrives on lot..Is this accurate with Lexus? Just not used to that nor heard of it..
Correct, that's how Toyota does it too.

I talked to several sales associates and they stated you can't configure to buy.

So what did you build? Overland + here. Ticked every box (was surprised there were boxes to tick), including the one for moonroof delete. Never been a fan & suspect this exists for those using RTTs. But. I doubt you’d actually get one built without it. So $80K US.
Luxury+ with a few of the options.

Attachments

• Luxury Plus Build.png
    Luxury Plus Build.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: MJE

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito