Dealership Roadshows

Mitch

Mar 2, 2024
NJ
The local dealerships in NJ are having customer previews of the new GX. They brought in a Premium+ in Nori Green. I'm looking for an Overtrail+
Nori Green looks great in person, though I'm leaning towards the Atomic Silver with Black roof.
The front seats are very comfortable and give great support.
The seating position is very good and give a good view of the road, but feels like I'm driving my F350, though it's a lot smaller vehicle.
The touchscreen is nicely integrated but wish there were physical ventilation controls.
The interior trim pieces were falling off (pre-production). Hopefully the production vehicles are sturdier.
The cargo area behind the second-row seats is smaller than I hoped.
The sales rep mentioned the first allocations will be sold over MSRP. I've never paid MSRP, let alone over.

All in all, a great looking vehicle. I'm going to wait until the buzz clears, and allocations increase, before dropping my coin. I need to test drive it first and get a 98% configuration. I hate not being able to spec and order the vehicle the way I want.

Lexus GX.jpg

The local dealerships in NJ are having customer previews of the new GX. They brought in a Premium+ in Nori Green. I'm looking for an Overtrail+
Nori Green looks great in person, though I'm leaning towards the Atomic Silver with Black roof.
The seating position is very good and give a good view of the road, but feels like I'm driving my F350, though it's a lot smaller vehicle.
The touchscreen is nicely integrated but wish there were physical ventilation controls.
The interior trim pieces were falling off (pre-production). Hopefully the production vehicles are sturdier.
The sales rep mentioned the first allocations will be sold over MSRP. I've never paid MSRP, let alone over.

All in all, a great looking vehicle. I'm going to wait until the buzz clears, and allocations increase, before dropping my coin. I need to test drive it first and get a 98% configuration. I hate not being able to spec and order the vehicle the way I want.

View attachment 533
how was the room in the second row ? My son, who is 14 and growing, will be back there the most. I would never use the 3rd row and going for an OT+

how was the room in the second row ? My son, who is 14 and growing, will be back there the most. I would never use the 3rd row and going for an OT+
I'm all of 5'6", so had plenty of room in the second-row captains chairs with the driver's seat set for me.

View attachment 533
100%agree the Atomic Silver a great choice IMO black RHINO RIMS PUTS IT AT ANOTHER level

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510