Decided against another GMC Yukon.

Feb 23, 2024
Wrightsville, PA
Time to replace my "new" Yukon I bought in 1998. I was going to just buy another, but seems to be a lot of reliability issues. Then I saw the GX550. Love at first sight! Little smaller than I'm used to, but think it'll be fine.

Welcome to the forum! I like the new AT4 Yukons, but the size of the GX550 seems just about perfect for our family. What trim are you thinking about going with?

Welcome to the forum! I like the new AT4 Yukons, but the size of the GX550 seems just about perfect for our family. What trim are you thinking about going with?
I'm a slave to good looks, my opinion of course. I think the 22" wheels are crazy big, and don't care for the overtrail combination- although good choice for "real" off-road stuff. Don't like the wheels on Premium+. That leaves one! I'm saving some money and think it's a good value. I do need the cold weather upgrade for sure. I've had HUD's in the past, and don't have any interest. Although, if I can get a Nori green Premium with saddle interior and cold weather package at MSRP, I'll happily pay for other included options.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510