G gx550 New member Joined Dec 16, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location louisiana Dec 16, 2024 #1 I have a quick question about drive mode in the GX Is there a way that I csn find which mode I’d currently in without having to turn the dial?
I have a quick question about drive mode in the GX Is there a way that I csn find which mode I’d currently in without having to turn the dial?
F90Guy Member Joined Nov 17, 2024 Messages 42 Media 1 Reaction score 22 Location Colorado Dec 17, 2024 #2 Yes bottom left corner of the screen where the green eco indicator lights up, displays all modes except for Normal (blank).
Yes bottom left corner of the screen where the green eco indicator lights up, displays all modes except for Normal (blank).
⚠️ Lexus GX Issues, Repairs, Warranty Phone charging pad: the Lexus GX 550’s great tech disappointment (should be recalled) ahent 👍 3 Amazon
S ⚙️ Lexus GX Modifications Center Console Wireless Charging Protective Mat for 2024 Lexus GX 550 S sschreib 👍 7 Amazon
C ⚠️ Lexus GX Issues, Repairs, Warranty Any idea what could have caused this? Driver’s side door interior C CaryGX550 👍 3 Amazon