💨 Sold / Gone FREE - OT Crossbars

Jesse H

Active member
Joined
Sep 4, 2024
Messages
105
Media
14
Reaction score
73
Location
TX
FREE - Local Pick-up

Crossbars from our OT. Unknown if it works on other models. Pulled them off at 600 miles and don't have a use for them. The caps and fasteners are obviously included. Located in the greater Houston area. Thanks!

20241024_130735_resized.jpg

20241024_130708_resized.jpg

20241024_130612_resized.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the interest but I don't have motivation to package them up properly for shipping.

I'll give them away for free for local pick-up. They're taking up space and causing wind noise in my garage!
 
Dang, I’ll se if I have any connections in Houston that could pick them up after the holidays.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom