GX550 Atomic Silver Photos 💿

IMG_0718.jpeg

IMG_0719.jpeg

IMG_0720.jpeg

The GX in this color looks fantastic. But I'm on pause until I'm convinced the V35A isn't gonna assplode. :(

If I buy, it'll be an Overtrail variant. And post #21 vs #22 tell me the wheel arch trim gets painted body color immediately.

Last edited:
Here is out Luxury + with black emblems. It wasn't our first choice but it is a really cool color in person. View attachment 1297
Lovely car. Is that a Luxury or Luxury +. You appear to have the regular running boards (which is absolutely what I want) and was told I could not have on a Luxury+. Do you have the panoramic moonroof? That is why I wanted the Luxury + . But I intended to remove the automatic running boards (safety issue for me) so if ours came that way, I'm perplexed!

Lovely car. Is that a Luxury or Luxury +. You appear to have the regular running boards (which is absolutely what I want) and was told I could not have on a Luxury+. Do you have the panoramic moonroof? That is why I wanted the Luxury + . But I intended to remove the automatic running boards (safety issue for me) so if ours came that way, I'm perplexed!
Thank you, we love it! It is a Luxury + with the auto folding running boards. Yes, we do have the panoramic moonroof. It is really cool.

Finally took delivery today. Surprised at how tall it rides and looks. I thought the 22s would be wrapped in a much thinner tire but the sidewall is beefy enough until I upsize.
Drives so much better than the 460.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3179.jpeg
    IMG_3179.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 145
Finally took delivery today. Surprised at how tall it rides and looks. I thought the 22s would be wrapped in a much thinner tire but the sidewall is beefy enough until I upsize.
Drives so much better than the 460.
Looks very nice, congrats!

Reactions: MJE
Was fortunate to see all but Nightfall Mica (blue) in person this week. Atomic Silver was my #1 with Earth #2. Surprised as my wife and I both thought Incognito would be our favorite.

Was fortunate to see all but Nightfall Mica (blue) in person this week. Atomic Silver was my #1 with Earth #2. Surprised as my wife and I both thought Incognito would be our favorite.
I'm glad to hear you say that, I was holding out for Incognito and had passed on other colors that came available. When the Atomic Silver allocation came through, I took it and after seeing it in person I don't have any regrets!

I'm glad to hear you say that, I was holding out for Incognito and had passed on other colors that came available. When the Atomic Silver allocation came through, I took it and after seeing it in person I don't have any regrets!
Glad to hear that. It was the “lack of” metallic I didn’t care for. Those opaque colors are tough as they show scratches more.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510