Gx550 recalled for water leak from the roof?

prat

Jun 6, 2024
Nsw
I was supposed to ded the GX delivered and made plans for road trip. Unfortunately I have been advised due to water leak from the roof it has been recalled for Australia is that true?

Have anyone got their car delivered and experienced or heard such news?

I was supposed to ded the GX delivered and made plans for road trip. Unfortunately I have been advised due to water leak from the roof it has been recalled for Australia is that true?

Not yet !! but I’m sure it’s coming good luck

Welcome to the forum and good luck getting your GX soon.

Yes. It’s most likely why many GXs in the states that just arrived have a 30-60 day QC hold. Could be two things, a kinked drain piece causing potential leaks in the sunroof and/or scratched hoods from protective shipping plastics.

Yes. It’s most likely why many GXs in the states that just arrived have a 30-60 day QC hold. Could be two things, a kinked drain piece causing potential leaks in the sunroof and/or scratched hoods from protective shipping plastics.
Same thing transpiring in regard to the GX sibling, the Toyota Land Cruiser. Let us hope it is not a drain hose leak, and rust or headliner weakening is occurring whilst they sit at the port.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510