Hello - intro from Utah

Oct 9, 2023
Utah
Hi,
Greetings from Utah. It’s a horrible state, please don’t move here as you’d hate it ;).

Currently own a 2020 Wrangler Rubicon and as much as I love it, I’m looking for a bit more creature comforts. I’ve owned a 335i, IS 350… and a few others. I’m hoping to see the 550’s rear cargo as I have a daughter that has a wheelchair.

Thanks for all the posts and the info from the community.

Well… I’m a member of that mafia. It’s actually very nice, but we are bursting at the seams. So traffic is like the 405 and housing is a real problem right now as affordability is hard (we’re not the only place… )

Well… I’m a member of that mafia. It’s actually very nice, but we are bursting at the seams. So traffic is like the 405 and housing is a real problem right now as affordability is hard (we’re not the only place… )
Austin here and we've been experiencing the same growing pains. Can't keep up with traffic and the cost of living is out of control, especially vs. the wages...

I’ve seen that in Austin. I travel there for work occasionally. It’s true with a lot of western towns that have historically been affordable and really nice places to live. It’s the same in Boise. Phoenix might as well be LA southeast at this point.

At least your local college football team is doing well this year. Tough loss last weekend.

I’ve seen that in Austin. I travel there for work occasionally. It’s true with a lot of western towns that have historically been affordable and really nice places to live. It’s the same in Boise. Phoenix might as well be LA southeast at this point.

At least your local college football team is doing well this year. Tough loss last weekend.

Can't get into college football. Just the NFL... Cowboys. They are disappointing this year. Ups and downs.. the Niners trounced us.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510