It's at the port!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
centurygreenhighway-lexus-gx-transport.jpg

I was just informed my GX arrived at the port of Long Beach on May 3rd. It was transported on the Century Highway Green. It's now processing and waiting for truck transportation with an estimated delivery at the dealer 6/5 - 6/20. We are getting closer!

View attachment 997

I was just informed my GX arrived at the port of Long Beach on May 3rd. It was transported on the Century Highway Green. It's now processing and waiting for truck transportation with an estimated delivery at the dealer 6/5 - 6/20. We are getting closer!
I’m praying mine is parked next to yours congratulations

Wow, time to get excited, right? I hope that ship turns around and returns with mine.

My sales guy said "Your GX550 is still being built, It is still on track and scheduled to arrive in port on 6-12-24. After that it has a couple of inspections to go through and is set to arrived by 6-27-24"

Wow, time to get excited, right? I hope that ship turns around and returns with mine.

My sales guy said "Your GX550 is still being built, It is still on track and scheduled to arrive in port on 6-12-24. After that it has a couple of inspections to go through and is set to arrived by 6-27-24"
When you GXget to leaving port of Japan it was finished being built 10 days prior

Man your sales rep is a million times better than mine.

still crickets from mine, I even had to call him to get a test drive over a week after the dealer got their demo in.

0 proactivity its like pulling teeth to move anything forward on the car.

still crickets from mine, I even had to call him to get a test drive over a week after the dealer got their demo in.

Understood be patient that’s what my Drs. call me

That sucks to hear. I don't want to rub it in, but mine is great! She called me before the GX demo arrived and did her best to have me as one of the first to test drive it. So if anyone in the Texas area is looking, be sure to contact Melanie @ Lexus of Lakeway (Austin).

Overall I think its symptomatic of a lot of dealers lately, with all the shortages and strong used prices cars have been selling themselves lately.

Has definitely informed some pretty smug attitudes from people who dont realize they are only a few steps away from being replaced by a web portal.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510