๐Ÿ† GXOTM June 2024 - Lexus GX of the Month starts now!

GX of the Month

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 12, 2023
LexusGX550-May2024.jpg

Get ready for the June GX of the Month photo contest! Show off your new Lexus GX550 and earn some forum fame as an GXOTM winner. The winner will receive an GXOTM badge and a spot on the upcoming GX550 Wall of Fame.

1. Post your best 2024+ Lexus GX550 photo in this thread. (You must be the owner and only one photo per entry)
2. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Include a short caption about your photo ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
3. This thread will be open until June 20th, 2024, at 3:00 PM EST.
4. Previous winners are not eligible within 6 months of their last win.
5. All entries will be featured in a voting thread, giving the entire community a chance to choose the winner.

Hope it went to the right spot ty
I dunno, I'm not sure I'd want to subject anyone to my twisted sense of humor. :ROFLMAO:
Itโ€™s normal for me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃto answer the question about prinsu from and rigid I ordered them dealer installed them Lexus will warranty it cost to install 800 American not sure who asked me again hope itโ€™s in the right place also if some are thinking of it I strongly suggest it you wonโ€™t be sorry one thing if you use your moon roof you would have to remove two cross bars then it not something you should purchase

Reactions: JPE
Itโ€™s normal for me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃto answer the question about prinsu from and rigid I ordered them dealer installed them Lexus will warranty it cost to install 800 American not sure who asked me again hope itโ€™s in the right place also if some are thinking of it I strongly suggest it you wonโ€™t be sorry one thing if you use your moon roof you would have to remove two cross bars then it not something you should purchase
Not

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Letโ€™s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%