Let's talk about the hitch situation...

Feb 1, 2024
Washington, DC
As someone who plans to do some frequent towing, I'm a little off-put by the hitch that I finally saw uncovered in this video. I'm hoping that someone makes a trim kit for it to make it look nice when left uncovered. I wont complain too much since it'll haul over 9000lbs but still... Even if I want to cover it in between uses, those clips are only going to last so long before snapping off! What do you think?

Hitch.PNG

As someone who plans to do some frequent towing, I'm a little off-put by the hitch that I finally saw uncovered in this video. I'm hoping that someone makes a trim kit for it to make it look nice when left uncovered. I wont complain too much since it'll haul over 9000lbs but still... Even if I want to cover it in between uses, those clips are only going to last so long before snapping off! What do you think?

View attachment 257

Yeah it's pretty ugly. I'll patiently wait for a better trim piece with a skid plate for the hitch.

I hope they secure this cover better on the new GX than they do on the Sequoia because I've heard of them popping off and being an issue.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510