Hi all,
I'm a long time Toyota owner since 1996, (4Runners, Sequoias, Tacomas) and was wanting to get a 2025 Land Cruiser last year. I was concerned about the lack of power with the hybrid engine, and actually had trusted Toyota employees tell me I wouldn't be happy with the performance. So, I got on the waiting list for a GX 550 Overtrail + (caviar) this past March and was able to take delivery recently. I've only had it a few weeks but I'm impressed and love it! I'm looking forward to many miles with this one (still have a 2017 4Runner TRD Offroad as well).
Looking forward to this community as well!
I'm a long time Toyota owner since 1996, (4Runners, Sequoias, Tacomas) and was wanting to get a 2025 Land Cruiser last year. I was concerned about the lack of power with the hybrid engine, and actually had trusted Toyota employees tell me I wouldn't be happy with the performance. So, I got on the waiting list for a GX 550 Overtrail + (caviar) this past March and was able to take delivery recently. I've only had it a few weeks but I'm impressed and love it! I'm looking forward to many miles with this one (still have a 2017 4Runner TRD Offroad as well).
Looking forward to this community as well!







