Chrisv

May 30, 2024
Charleston, SC
Just picked up 2024 GX 550 Overtrail. I’m from Charleston, SC and picked GX over Yukon. Wanted luxury plus 6000# towing capability in new car. Only been a day but very pleased with decision. Really like the look/feel but has a couple options I didn’t really want/need. I’m not an off road person but couldn’t be choosy given the limited availability and long wait. I will be pulling the “off road roof rack” and selling if there is any market for it. Otherwise, it’ll sit in the garage until my wife tells me to get rid of it if I’m not going to use it. I also will replace “rock rails” with running boards fairly soon. Not as young as I once was so a “helper step” will be valuable Down the road. Look forward to being part of the group. Chris

Just picked up 2024 GX 550 Overtrail. I’m from Charleston, SC and picked GX over Yukon. Wanted luxury plus 6000# towing capability in new car. Only been a day but very pleased with decision. Really like the look/feel but has a couple options I didn’t really want/need. I’m not an off road person but couldn’t be choosy given the limited availability and long wait. I will be pulling the “off road roof rack” and selling if there is any market for it. Otherwise, it’ll sit in the garage until my wife tells me to get rid of it if I’m not going to use it. I also will replace “rock rails” with running boards fairly soon. Not as young as I once was so a “helper step” will be valuable Down the road. Look forward to being part of the group. Chris
Congratulations you could always with some modifications make it a hunting blind

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

1717110883697.png

Nice color, ingonito was my first choice but I ended up with white.
Mine came with overtrail running boards, we can trade for your rock rail. let me know.

Congratulations! Do you feel any underlying vibration (sort of wheel balance) but more pronounced at lower speeds?

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510