🤳 Post Your GX Delivery Day Photos!

Just picked up my Premium Plus, traded in my 2020 GX 460 (next to it) with 37,600 miles. I was not able to process all of the technology since it was late and storms were on the horizon. Returning tomorrow to finish up. First impression, totally different and improved throttle response and the three driving options is cool. Straight line is a bit firm however curves are where there is a huge improvement. Very comfortable seating and plenty of bells and whistles.
All good!

1714789352210.jpeg

Last edited:
Just picked up my Premium Plus, traded in my 2020 GX 460 (next to it) with 37,600 miles. I was not able to process all of the technology since it was late and storms were on the horizon. Returning tomorrow to finish up. First impression, totally different and improved throttle response and the three driving options is cool. Straight line is a bit firm however curves are where there is a huge improvement. Very comfortable seating and plenty of bells and whistles.
All good!

View attachment 861
Ok I ordered Caviar, but I’ve seen photos where it didn’t look like a true black. Give me your opinion.

Picked up my new Luxury + yesterday in Houston. Massive upgrade from the 2013 Chevy Tahoe and my wife's 2014 GX. So much tech to digest. I watched a Westside Lexus basic intro video on YouTube that was helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_1835.jpg
    IMG_1835.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_3956.MOV
    10.8 MB
Just picked up my Overtrail + Atomic Silver with the black onyx roof.

ML, Heads Up, Digi, Traffic Jam, Cool Box, Rock Rails, Black Emblems.

I went back and forth on color and I’m blown away with how deep this Atomic Silver is! Pictures do not do it justice.

I’m very impressed with the 40 miles I’ve put on the car and can’t wait to play around with lighting this evening.
IMG_2823.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2835.jpeg
    IMG_2835.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_2836.jpeg
    IMG_2836.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2834.jpeg
    IMG_2834.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_2839.jpeg
    IMG_2839.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_2837.jpeg
    IMG_2837.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2831.jpeg
    IMG_2831.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2830.jpeg
    IMG_2830.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_2829.jpeg
    IMG_2829.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_2824.jpeg
    IMG_2824.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 439
Ok I ordered Caviar, but I’ve seen photos where it didn’t look like a true black. Give me your opinion.
Correct the metallic reflects a slightly (if I can say this) lighter shade of black. My daughter pointed this out… it’s not as dark as expected but thought it still looked great and probably better (needs to be clean) at night. When I was placed on the buyers list I said I would take either white or Caviar. Now having a chance to see it in person my first choice would probably be white. Don’t get me wrong I’m very happy with my SUV, but we all know the darker colors show more dirt and dust. I also think white highlights the fenders and lines of the new shape. I asked about a white one… not available unless I want a long wait! And we all know nothing moves slower than getting your hands on a GX550, Lol!

Last edited:
Just a note, my interior is black and dapple grey, in photos the inlay of dapple grey appears much lighter in the advertising. In my interior the dapple grey is very dark which I like better. It is a subtle contrast between black and grey. I looked at the demo that had the black and tan interior there is a lot of contrast not so with my interior.

All good!

View attachment 861
Congratulations drive like you stole it

Correct the metallic reflects a slightly (if I can say this) lighter shade of black. My daughter pointed this out… it’s not as dark as expected but thought it still looked great and probably better (needs to be clean) at night. When I was place on the buyers list I said I would take either white or Caviar. Now having a chance to see it in person my first choice would probably be white. Don’t get me wrong I’m very happy with my SUV, but we all know the darker colors show more dirt and dust. I also think white highlights the fenders and lines of the new shape. I asked about a white one… not available unless I want a long wait! And we all know nothing moves slower than getting your hands on a GX550, Lol!
I’m starting to lean towards the white….but don’t want to wait even longer lol

Correct the metallic reflects a slightly (if I can say this) lighter shade of black. My daughter pointed this out… it’s not as dark as expected but thought it still looked great and probably better (needs to be clean) at night. When I was placed on the buyers list I said I would take either white or Caviar. Now having a chance to see it in person my first choice would probably be white. Don’t get me wrong I’m very happy with my SUV, but we all know the darker colors show more dirt and dust. I also think white highlights the fenders and lines of the new shape. I asked about a white one… not available unless I want a long wait! And we all know nothing moves slower than getting your hands on a GX550, Lol!
I have a 2020 Land Cruiser in white it’s a great color trading it in for aGX overtrail + ,in my opinion CAVAIR or ATOMIC GRAY awesome colors and if you put black rhino rims nothing better

Man

I went back and forth on color and I’m blown away with how deep this Atomic Silver is! Pictures do not do it justice.

I’m very impressed with the 40 miles I’ve put on the car and can’t wait to play around with lighting this evening.
Man thats really sharp!! When asked if we’re t

I’m very impressed with the 40 miles I’ve put on the car and can’t wait to play around with lighting this evening. View attachment 872
o consider another color if one came available before my order comes in, I might have to add that to the list of ones I would accept!

I’m very impressed with the 40 miles I’ve put on the car and can’t wait to play around with lighting this evening. View attachment 872
This GX looks awesome! Atomic Silver is quickly moving to the top of my color preference.

LOOKS AMAZING!

Man, I'm so pumped to get ours. It's a very similar spec but in Nori Green.

Question, we also have the blacked out emblems but I thought the front was also blacked out, not just the rear?

LOOKS AMAZING!

Man, I'm so pumped to get ours. It's a very similar spec but in Nori Green.

Question, we also have the blacked out emblems but I thought the front was also blacked out, not just the rear?
The front Lexus badge will remain silver even when optioned for the black out package

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510