Road and Track wheeling an OT at AOAA

nice to see more trail time/footage expanding the earlier video.



This make me more impatient that my over plus is not here yet still enjoying the cruise in the Pacific. The one question I have is how come there is no badging for the over trail plus all the old trail is to be an off-road and it is the first gen
 
This make me more impatient that my over plus is not here yet still enjoying the cruise in the Pacific. The one question I have is how come there is no badging for the over trail plus all the old trail is to be an off-road and it is the first gen
I don’t know if that’s something Lexus typically does other than what they do with F sport trims. I suppose you could always throw an aftermarket badge on the back if you really wanted to stand out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom