wheel locks?

SALVATION:H20

May 3, 2024
CT
Hi all, in our spec sheet we had a line item for:

Alloy Wheel Locks. Lexus Alloy Wheel Locks help protect your wheels against theft—only your key can
interface with your wheel locks. Triple nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and lasting shine. $95.00

This is a picture of the wheel on the GX550 we have. Is it missing the wheel lock(s)?

20240506_183750.jpg

In that case they probably didn’t install them/provide them for you or they might have omitted it from your final bill of sale. I would check with your dealer and look at your invoice

Hi all, in our spec sheet we had a line item for:

Alloy Wheel Locks. Lexus Alloy Wheel Locks help protect your wheels against theft—only your key can
interface with your wheel locks. Triple nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and lasting shine. $95.00

This is a picture of the wheel on the GX550 we have. Is it missing the wheel lock(s)?

View attachment 942
My experience with wheel locks in the north east they tend to be hard to remove (Weather, dealer doesn’t have the universal key etc) and if you have a flat in remote area can be a issue

Reactions: MJE
In that case they probably didn’t install them/provide them for you or they might have omitted it from your final bill of sale. I would check with your dealer and look at your invoice
yes, that was it. The spec sheet had them but the final window sticker did not. Dealer said they will add them to the car at no charge.

(In regards to the northeast problems... yes had that occur in a GS 350 where the wheel lock(s) became problematic)

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510