Howdy from Texas

That's great to hear since I'm over here in the Texas Hill Country! Hopefully, that means Texas is going to be getting a flood of GXs soon! Welcome to the forum đź‘‹

Awesome news! Be sure to post some photos when you take delivery!

I am in a similar boat! I am here in Houston and was told my Luxury + Nebula Gray will be here between 4/26-5/6! Cannot wait.

Westside Lexus. They've been great to work with so far.

Same! The owners of the dealership are investors in our fund, so it's been awesome. Our cars are likely on the same train!

Curious how much difference there really between the Atomic Silver and Nebula Gray.

That’s fantastic! Did Westside say it would be without dealer adjustments and equipment add ons? I reached out to a local dealer that required a deposit but that was just to put dibs on what I requested in case it ever showed up. Yall have a sales rep you can recommend? Many thanks

The info they sent me had no special dealer surcharge.
I had put a deposit down a while ago.
They have one in-house now. I went and checked it out yesterday and it is as awesome as it looks in the pics. Even the salesmen were ogling it.
I’m working w Mark Solomon.
They said they should have one available for test drives by the end of next week.

Stopped by Westside Lexus yesterday to get my Tahoe appraised. They have a GX Premium onsite in Nebula Grey (the color I am getting). Great people over there. I am excited to get mine in the next day or so. Currently sitting in Dallas waiting on a transporter.

Brooke Malia
Desk: 281-584-2277
Cell: 832-794-2800
[email protected]

I am in a similar boat! I am here in Houston and was told my Luxury + Nebula Gray will be here between 4/26-5/6! Cannot wait.
When did you leave deposit for your Luxury+? I left deposit back in August 2023 at the clearlake location was some time in may June ish

Waiting on mine from Westside as well. Was told I’m about 4 weeks out. Was there today to see an overtrail in atomic silver and I’m so happy with that being my color choice (AS) after seeing it.

If anyone doesn’t want rock sliders and wants running boards instead, let me know. Mine should be coming into Westside in a month and I’d be willing to trade.
For me I ordered rock rails but told dealer I don’t want them installed I want to put them on a later date they said they can’t do that waiting for a better explanation if it doesn’t work I’ll probably put Janos rails on it

For me I ordered rock rails but told dealer I don’t want them installed I want to put them on a later date they said they can’t do that waiting for a better explanation if it doesn’t work I’ll probably put Janos rails on it
Jaos

IMG_7495.jpeg
She’s here!

Back