Mine is coming to Minnesota May of 2024

Dieselking

Dec 26, 2023
Minneapolis
The dealer called today saying they have a GX allocated for me to consider. GX 550 Overtrail plus, incognito w black roof, Levinson, heads up, cool box and roof rack…..ALL AT MSRP!!!

The only part I didn’t love is that dealer “requires” a $995 front/side window tint w front window ceramic coat that’s probably worth $300…… considering I’m hearing rumors of dealerships charging 5 to 10,000 in additional markup I’m not gonna complain!

This sounds awesome:) Will it have the. Moonroof? Hearing weird things about Midwest Overtrails initially being built without them……….

So it sounds like we could start to get the GX550’s in the Midwest sometime in April then. In Wisconsin and waiting.

The dealer called today saying they have a GX allocated for me to consider. GX 550 Overtrail plus, incognito w black roof, Levinson, heads up, cool box and roof rack…..ALL AT MSRP!!!

The only part I didn’t love is that dealer “requires” a $995 front/side window tint w front window ceramic coat that’s probably worth $300…… considering I’m hearing rumors of dealerships charging 5 to 10,000 in additional markup I’m not gonna complain!
That's great news... I have basically the identical model and colors from the same dealer ordered. Do you know what number in line you were for pre-order? Thanks...

That's great news... I have basically the identical model and colors from the same dealer ordered. Do you know what number in line you were for pre-order? Thanks...
Sadly I do not. I got on the list of every dealer within 400 miles of my house. Recently the Quad Cities Lexus dealer called me with some possibly available GXs. I was in the list at Lexus of Wayzata in September, and I was 110th in line. A couple weeks ago I had jumped all the way to 105th.

Sadly I do not. I got on the list of every dealer within 400 miles of my house. Recently the Quad Cities Lexus dealer called me with some possibly available GXs. I was in the list at Lexus of Wayzata in September, and I was 110th in line. A couple weeks ago I had jumped all the way to 105th.
Gotcha. I am #65. I ordered right when I saw the news online of the new model. I think I’ll be calling my salesperson in the morning….

I got the call today as well. Luxury plus and has everything I wanted in my 1st color choice (Nebula Gray Pearl). Cold Area Package, Head Up Display, Traffic Jam assist, all weather floor and cargo mats. Paying MSRP with no add-ons.

I got the call today as well. Luxury plus and has everything I wanted in my 1st color choice (Nebula Gray Pearl). Cold Area Package, Head Up Display, Traffic Jam assist, all weather floor and cargo mats. Paying MSRP with no add-ons.
Congrats and welcome to the forum! 🥂

Wow you guys congratulations.....you signed up early. I am not picky on the options if it is an Overtrail model. Would like a 2 tone interior if poss.:)

I am expecting the identical color and options. I do not want the roof rack, but it is part of the deal for me too.

Back